CMC HD2 Pulley Single
CMC Rescue HD Pulleys No detail has been overlooked in our redesign of the ProSeries® Pulleys. Built workhorse tough to deliver years of dependable service, these HD (Heavy Duty) Pulleys are loaded with enhanced features including:
- Large high-efficiency anodized aluminum sheave;
- High-strength sealed bearings that minimize loss of mechanical advantage and will deliver optimum performance haul after haul;
- Side plates constructed of machined aircraft-grade aluminum, with smooth rounded edges to minimize rope fraying;
- Wide attachment point that supports multiple rescue-size carabiners;
- PMP (Prusik-Minding Pulley) bottom shaped for maximum efficiency with Prusik hitches and also works well with mechanical rope-grabs.
Do not load a single side only of a double sheave pulley. OptionItemProduct WeightSheave Tread SizePulley Dimensions (H x W)TypeColorNFPA Rating3 sigma MBSPrice HD230044113 oz (367 g)2-1/4 x 1/2 in (57 x 13 mm)5 x 3-3/4 in (13 x 9.5 cm)SingleGrayGeneral Use50 kN (11,240 lbf)