NRS Co-Pilot Knife
The Pilot Knife now has a little brother - the NRS Co-Pilot. Great features - smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife.
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.
Blade Material:420 HC Stainless SteelHandle Material:Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over moldSheath Material:Fiberglass-reinforced nylonTotal Length:14.6 cmBlade Length:5.7 cmWeight:130 gBlade Edge:Smooth and serratedBlade Tip:BluntFeatures:
- Matte finish on the colored handle models
- PVD coating on black handle model
- Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
- Bottle opener in handle